Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's In My Bag?

In case you were wondering....
Here's What's In My Bag!


  1. Bag: I got it from Claire's a few years ago. It was a clearance item. I paid $2!
  2. Vapur Water Bottle (It rolls up when empty!)
  3. Planner from Target
  4. Sunglasses from Torrid
  5. Goody Gel Handle Hairbrush
  6. Kindle! : ) 
  7. Cosmetics: -Colossal Mascara -Burt's Bees Chapstick
  8. 80G iPod Video. With my 8,000 songs : )
  9. Cellular Device
  10. Wallet (Student ID, License, Store reward cards, no money, etc.)
  11. Gum
  12. Inhaler!
  13. Pen (Yep That's a pen! My favorite one too!)
So that's what's in my daily bag! Although these are sometimes shoved into my backpack to head to class. Maybe I'll do a backpack one later.... : )
Have you done a post like this? I'd love to see it! : D

1 comment:

  1. I love your things! Do you like the Kindle? I absolutely love reading and I'm debating on whether or not that would be a good investment.
    Btw, 8,00 songs is impressive!
    :)

    ReplyDelete