Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Collections - Nail Polish



I was definitely inspired by Kaylah's blog with this post as she does occasionally post about her collections and I thought I'd share with you one of mine....nail polish! (Does that count?....yes!)


So the top of this post is a picture of my entire nail polish family :) Here are a few close ups:





This is a brand from 5below that for the price, is actually very good! Takes a few coats but the glitter is awesome, only one coat and I love the texture. :)

MY FAVORITES:



So this is my All-Time Favorite brand of Nail Polish. Why?
1. The brush is a rounded shape, and big so it's super easy to apply!
2. It really does dry super duper fast!
3. The colors are adorable.

The lighter colors do take at least 2 coats. This polish also doesn't last very long, it does chip within a few days but that doesn't bother me as I paint my nails every day. If you want long lasting nail polish, I recommend Sally Hansen "Hard as Nails" Xtreme Wear. I have it in orange and light green. It seriously lasts for weeks. (Although I usually end up scratching it all off by day 3 because I hate my nails looking the same)




No comments:

Post a Comment