Sunday, January 2, 2011

Super Sunday!

This week I found:

This t-shirt? Amazing. That just about sums it up.

And speaking of mustaches...


Despite what the "Hollywood style judges" think, I still find him irresistible. 


I think this dress from ModCloth is the perfect winter dress. With some blue tights from We Love Colors, this would be a drool-worthy outfit.




This.room.is.amazing.period. I love color and love this room.
It was an entry in a room color contest on Apartment Therapy. & it's called 'Janelle's "Viva La Femme" Room'. It was a finalist. I can see why.

This doormat = awesome.


These salt & pepper shakers are adorable :) Thank you Urban Outfitters!



Stag Toothbrush Holder! At Urban Outfitters again!


Links!
Video: Om Nom Kitten :)
Craft: 12 Tin Can Crafts
Tutorial: How to Make Those Awesome Starburst Wrapper Bracelets!!
Kitty Love: here and here
Super cool ways to tie your shoes!
I didn't think to look here for yummy recipes! A chocoholics dream :)

~Sarah








1 comment:

  1. super cute likes for your super sunday! :) Especially the dress!

    ReplyDelete