Monday, January 3, 2011

Peppermint Bark

I know it's a little late to do a Christmas-related post, but I wanted to share this recipe with you!


I made....


Peppermint Bark!


Review? 
It was so yummy! It's also incredibly easy to make. Just 3 ingredients! (White chocolate, candy canes, and peppermint extract). I like it extra peppermint-y so I added a little extra extract and it was delicious! The recipe (which can be found here) yielded a lot of bark so I was able to give these jars as gifts to some people while still having some left overs for myself!



Alterations?
Next holiday season when I make this, I'm going to try using a different brand of candy canes. These tended to stick to your teeth when you bit into the pieces. I used Bob's but I'll experiment next December.

Success?
Yes! "Great Success!" :) 
I will definitely make this again, it was so yummy & so easy!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment