Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Product Review

If you read my post yesterday, you might remember me saying that I bought this:



Well, I just wanted to post about how AMAZING this stuff is! If you can't read it, this is 'Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream'. It's available at Target for $5.99. So...

Why do I LOVE this?
-It smells so good! Smells just like lemon-poppy seed muffins (my favorite treat!)
-It works magic on my cuticles! Keeps them so moisturized, even after being outside shoveling!
-It's a great price!
-It's all natural & doesn't test on animals!

So...yes. I love this product :D
(This is actually my first Burt's Bees product {besides Chapstick} What other products would you recommend?)


OH & I saw 'The Fighter' in theaters today with my brother after we shoveled & IT WAS AMAZING. Go see it. Seriously. :)


~Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment