Thursday, October 6, 2011

Review: Spotify!

I wanted to share with you something super awesome my brother convinced me to join....


It's amazing! It's like iTunes meets Pandora meets Facebook. 

Why I Love This:

- You share your playlists with your friends!
-You can listen to ANY song/artist 
-It's legal
-It's free
-It lets me catch up with artists that people recommend to me
-There are barely any advertisements! (Much much less than Pandora, and none on music you already own)
-You can take songs you don't own, and still make playlists with them!

See? It's amazing. I've added a button to my sidebar so you can add and share playlists with me!

(I don't know if you can put it on your iPod. I haven't tried)

This is what it looks like:


She & Him is amazing. Check them out, along with Spotify! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment