Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, Everyone!

As promised, I wanted to show you what Halloween looks like in my area of northern Mass....


I spent today, having fun with my buddy Shannon as she rolled down the snowy hills in Fitchburg. as you can see, we have a lot!

Shannon is Bat Girl and I am...

 A BLUE CRAYON!
(this picture is from last year, but its the same costume, whatever!)

As we drove around today (because our classes were cancelled) we took some pictures of the local damage from the snow.




Trees are down ALL over, and the parking lots are so empty because all of the stores were closed due to no power. We went to Target but they didn't have power, just generators for a few lights and the registers. It was weird, shopping in Target in the dark. But yeah that was my Halloween. 

How was your Halloween? What were you dressed up as? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment