Sunday, August 1, 2010

Animal Shelter!

Hi,
I haven't posted in a few days. Mostly because I've been spending extra time volunteering before I leave for college. I did make another adorable cookie key chain today for my friend, no time for pictures though, seeing that she snatched it up so fast!

I did, however, take tons of photos of all my adorable friends at the shelter. (Which, if you live locally, you can volunteer, too! If not, you can help by donating! Their information is here.

PICTURE TIME!

This little guy looks exactly like my cat Spunky
Doesn't he??

Here's an irresistible kitten with fluffy whiskers :)



Mama & her 2 cute kittens :) They LOVE each other so much!!

& Heres one of our kitties in Main Cat Room. Very friendly!


I also baked over 50 cupcakes on Saturday for the Humane Society bake sale. I was so busy that I didn't have a chance to take any photos. I made Double Chocolate Vegan Cupcakes & a batch of regular vanilla & regular chocolate. The vegan cupcakes were DELICIOUS!! Definitely better than the regular chocolate. I will certainly make them again. My picky younger brother loved them as well.

Tomorrow I'm getting a hair cut & I might stop by Savers to do some thrifting, I'll have to see if I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment