Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Watching


(I haven't been watching many movies lately so I'll share with you some of my favorite TV Shows!)



My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic



My brother and his friends told me to watch this show and I was skeptical. I thought My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be a silly kids show (and yes it is) but its awesome. It's by the maker of Powerpuff Girls (So you know its good haha) and it's quirky and has amazingly lovable chracters. So seriously, I recommend watching the episodes on YouTube. Also this show is actually getting kind of popular, many males (15-25) are watching this show and calling themselves Bronies. Haha But overall, its awesome check it out :)


The Big Bang Theory


I'm sure you've heard of this show, it is getting quite popular. But my whole family has been watching since Season 1, and if you haven't seen it yet, you need to! It's SO funny! The characters are memorable and everyone's favorite (Sheldon) is played by Jim Parsons who is hilarious. The chemistry (haha) of the characters and general atmosphere of the show is intelligent, quirky, and fun. 

How I Met Your Mother



The only way you couldn't have seen this show yet (at least once) was if you dont have cable because its very popular and on all the time. However, it deserves to be. Told in stories from How I (Ted Mosby) Meets Your (His kids) Mother, it heart warming, hilarious, and a great show. I had seen many episodes on TV but in no particular order but lately, since its on Netflix, I've started watching the seasons correctly and appreciating the show for its greatness even more! If you haven't seen it, I'm shocked and you need to.

My Boys




Another "friends hanging out show" but I loved it. Unfortunately they took it off the air but it got a solid four seasons in. It was so funny and the characters are memorable. It also stars Jim Gaffigan who is a stand up comedian, also very funny. The four seasons are on Netflix so watch them!


What are some of your favorite shows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment