Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Watching (Wednesday)

Hola.
I haven't been dead; well...kind of. Just super busy and have had no time to blog whatsoever. I'm going home for Christmas on the morning of the 23rd. I suspect the posts to be piling in then. I promise :)

So here's what I've watched recently...


A Christmas Carol
I love the story of A Christmas Carol but I didn't really care for this version. The movie seemed to be just for the 3D look, some scenes main purpose was to wow the audience. But there was a lot more symbolism and made the storyline much darker. Definitely not for young children. Overall, I don't regret watching it, but probably won't see it again. I'll stick to my Muppets Christmas Carol :)


The Last Song

I watched this because I'm going to see the Hunger Games in March and hadn't watched any of Liam's work before. He's attractive...the movie isn't. One word. Bad. 


Miracle on 34th Street
I loved this movie! I've heard the older one is much better but this is the first one I've seen so I think it's awesome. A cute story about Santa Claus :) I loved it. Will definitely watch again and again.

Alice in Wonderland
This wasn't a remake. It was a sequel. Alice come "back" to Wonderland and the movie feels just like Narnia. It wasn't bad but I won't watch it again. Special effects were amazing; Helena Bonham Carter was fabulous. But overall, the story was lacking.


That's all I've been watching. I have two tests and a job interview today so its pretty crazy. I'll try to post this weekend if I have time between studying for finals.



1 comment:

  1. Miracle on 34th Street--that's the girl from Matilda so it has to be awesome! Matilda must be one of my favorite films ever.

    ReplyDelete