Friday, December 30, 2011

What I'm Eating :: Breakfast!

Hi Guys!

So with my new training for the Warrior Dash, one thing I've been doing is eating healthier (although I could be doing better). One meal I love to make is breakfast! I have the same thing at school everyday, which I'll share with you when I get back, but this is what I eat for breakfast at home.

So this picture is awful and taken at a strange angle with my webcam. Haha

But basically everyday at home I have a Broccoli & Cheese omelet, a clementine, strawberries, and 1/2 a grapefruit. My drink of choice is usually water but sometimes I'll have those Starbucks Frappucinos, which I shouldn't....but they're so darn good!

Sometimes I switch out the fruit for different kinds (cantaloupe, apples, pears). It adds a nice variety. 

This took all of 10 minutes to prep too. I just cut up the fruit while the eggs were cooking and set it all up! Give it a try, healthy breakfasts can be easy and yummy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment