Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Success!

Success on multiple levels!
First, I have succeeded in making an adorable cookie keychain:

(Close-Up on my best Blanket Stitch yet!)



& Second, I had success thrifting today at the Salvation Army! :)

I got these adorable-retro silverware for $1.50! (Still in package!)

& I got this awesome Norman Rockwell glass (I love his work!)
Its a little scratched up, but that doesn't bother me :)


(Also, don't mind the naked nails, I usually have on some awesome funky nail polish, but I was at work today :( where its a no no.)

I also got super soup mugs and a mason jar, but they are currently soaking in baking soda because they smelled like butt. So I will post those picture tomorrow!

Speaking of tomorrow, my new MAC comes in tomorrow! I'm super excited since this computer is falling apart (keyboard & mouse pad don't work) & I needed a new one for school! & it comes with a free iPod Touch :) (My first touch electronic!) So, of course I'll have to post pictures of that tomorrow as well.

& I also found a recipe for Orange Soda Flavored Cupcakes. I thought I'd give them a shot. I'll let you know how they came out.

That's it for now! More tomorrow!!

*Sarah*




No comments:

Post a Comment