Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog!

Deciding to start a blog today! :) I've been working on some crafts this weekend and found some cute things that I thought I should share with you!
I made my first felted keychains! They are not perfect in any way. I need to do something different with the eyes, maybe buttons, and I might use my scrap felt to practice my blanket stitch. Maybe one day, when they are perfect, they will be sellable, but for now, not so much.
This one was supposed to be an apple. But with the stitching & stuffing, the shape ended up pretty bad.


& Today I also found some super cute earrings on Etsy. There were only one set left and the seller, Apple Noggin was closing the business so I got lucky! They are so cute, they remind me of the Corpse Bride.


Well I'm going to get going on making my lunch! More tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment