So I didn't get everything done I wanted to before I was 20, but this is a new year! I'm on my way to my 21st Birthday!! Wow! Hah. Here is a list of things I want to do, before I turn 21!
1. Get A Perm :: Yes, this was on my last list. But my hair never got long enough for me to get one (since I want long curly/wavy hair. So I'm planning on not cutting my hair until May/June and saving for a perm then.
2. Finish the Warrior Dash :: Oh Yeah baby! This, I will do!
3. Get down to my ideal weight! :: This is a big goal but I know by training daily and continuing a completely healthy diet, I can do it. My goal is around 120lbs. (That would be a healthy weight for my height 125, is even considered overweight!) I CAN do this!
4. Save money for an investment account :: I want to save up about $1000 ish to put in a CD for a future place either for rent or a mortgage. Either way, its good to have that money aside and earning interest. I would love to have enough for a down payment by the time I finish Grad School.
5. Get my CNA certification :: I need this to get a job as a CNA which I need to gain healthcare experience to get into Grad School! *whew* So I'm hoping to get that certification in the next year, maybe even a small part time job as one in the summer.
6. Run IN a 5K :: Last year I just wanted to run and not compete. I never thought last year I would be where I am today. I never thought I would be able to run and I am so psyched to be able to compete and I will complete a 5K! (Maybe a 10K next year!)
7. Raise my GPA to 3.1+ :: This will be tricky as last semester, I did, well, pretty much horribly. Since then I've taken a lot off my plate and next year will be much easier for me.
8. Keep up with Blogging :: I'd like to think that since January/February I've been getting better and I'd love to get more followers, and have avid readers! I get excited when I just see one comment, I'd love to know people actually read my blog!
9. Get my nose pierced :: I've always wanted a little ring in it!
10. Visit Boston :: It really is sad that I live 40 minutes away yet haven't been there in years. I should plan a trip to go with some friends.
11. Read 10 Books :: I know it doesn't sound like much, but when you're a full-time science student while being an RA & babysitting, I don't have much time left to read. I think 10 books is a reasonable number since I clearly didn't make the 20 Book goal last year.
12. Go to Six Flags :: I've never been! I'm hoping to go this summer!
13. Post one item on Etsy :: Again, this was on here last year. But I haven't figured out the whole finance thing. PayPal, shipping costs, etc. It all confuses me. I have stuff to sell but honestly don't know where to start! Maybe theres a book on it somewhere...
14. Donate my hair :: Right now my hair is getting SO long (bottom of my chest length) and my plan is to not cut it until September, that way I go back to school healthier, and with a new haircut!
15. Bake goodies for Christmas :: This past Christmas I spent waaaay too much money on presents for everyone I knew and I didn't really have the money so yeah, this year I'm planning to just go home a weekend, make a shit ton of peppermint bark or cookies or something. Then just package them up in pretty boxes. There we go, cheap, quick, and people will love them :)
16. Fill my entire Crayon bank up with coins :: Self-explanatory. I have a three foot tall Crayon bank that I put coins and sometimes extra money I have in. When (and only when) its filled to the tippity top, will it cash it in. (It would have to be like $500 at least, seriously)
17. Buy a pair of moccasins :: They look so comfy! I dont have any :( I've been eyeing the nice super soft ones from LLBean. I think they're "Wicked Soft"...yeah I want those :)
18. Make a pizza (& dough) from scratch :: I'll be living in an apartment again this summer with a kitchen, I can't wait to be cooking again :)
19. Read 20 Books :: This is my GoodReads goal for the year, so far I'm 7 in. I can totally do this!
20. Go for a bike ride with my best friend :: My best friend April just had brain surgery and is just starting to learn to walk again on her own. Being able to go for a bike ride with her like old times within a year would be amazing...and definitely attainable <3
21. Organize, Organize, Organize :: I've already gone through all my stuff in my dorm room and thrown out SO much clutter. Now I need to do the rest at home. I don't think I'll consider myself a "minimilist" but definitely decluttered :)
This list is definitely attainable and I will try to follow up with what I've accomplished. Also, this is super late seeing my birthday was 24 days ago. Oh well.