Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!
There's still snow here in New England!
(Is there any where you live?) 

Well, like everyone I have been working on my New Year's Resolutions and these I intend on keeping. 
My New Years Resolutions:
1) Start up my etsy shop: I want to being making and selling crafts to make some extra money in college. It's more finding the time and the space (i live in a force triple) to do them. But I think I'll start small by posting just two products/month or something. Then I'll work my way up.
2) Blog more!: If I want to sell crafts, blogging will help get my business out there. I also love to blog but rarely/never do it. So I will try to find time at LEAST twice a week to blog about something.
3) Get healthier: I know, I know. This is on EVERYONE'S list. But I do need it. I have a lot of medical problems that would benefit greatly from just simply eating right and exercising daily and I know that I can do this. To stay on track, maybe I'll consider doing a weight progress post.
4) Save up my money: All my necessities are paid for through room & board. So why am I spending money? I don't want to live with my parents after graduation and would LOVE to have enough for a down payment or at least a good starter for rent, right out of college. I can do that by saving all my money and coins. & If I must go shopping, I will go thrifting (cheap & awesome) that I can post about as well.

I have a much more detailed list of my own but this will do for now.
(What are some of your New Years Resolutions?)


Now, here's Weaver....being cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment