Sunday, August 7, 2011

Super Sunday


My favorites this week are.....

This blogger's knock off Starbucks Frappucino! I need to try this!!


I have seen this done many times, but I need to do this 'Picture of a Past Picture' thing!!


I am in awe of this talent...this is carved out of a freaking watermelon!! AMAZING.

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love Chicken Pot Pie. These are perfect single servings (which is good, because I can seriously eat a whole Willow Tree one) and they look so yummy!! Need to try this!

I see a Harry Potter party in my future.... :)




Links!
  • This game is so addicting...and can make you dizzy! : )
  • 50 Ways to be More Humble....I need to print this out & hang it up! I need to follow this more often!
Wow this is so short. Definitely not a SUPER Sunday. I will try to post later about my vacation. Unfortunately I forgot my camera (AHHH) and so the pictures from NH are from my crappy phone. Yay. I'll see what I can do with them.

But for now, enjoy the upcoming week, I'm packing all day today & moving tomorrow! Then I start my RA training. I will post as much as I can!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment